This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
On 15.8.2014 10:29, Jonathan Wakely wrote: > On 15 August 2014 05:51, Alexander Pyhalov wrote: >> Hello. >> Is there any way to make std::locale work on illumos? >> I see the following bug report >> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=15992 and it is >> still actual for gcc 4.8.3. (Don't know why it's marked "INVALID"). > > The libstdc++ list is the right place for this question, redirecting it there. > > https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=41495 is the relevant bug > and has some info on the status. > > The --enable-clocale=ieee_1003.1-2001 model is supposed to work, but > doesn't. Ideally someone would write a new POSIX-2008 model based on > the gnu one, which would be cross-platform, but noone has done the > work. > Well, I have started working on this but I have never finished. If anybody is interested, the work is available at <https://github.com/wilx/gcc/compare/gcc-mirror:master...posix-2008-locale>. The branch is a bit misnamed because I had to use some Darwin extensions instead of only POSIX 2008 functions. -- VZ
Attachment:
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |