This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] Update email address in docs
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 21:21:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Update email address in docs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140530170424 dot GJ6953 at redhat dot com> <5388C22B dot 9060502 at oracle dot com> <20140530182322 dot GM6953 at redhat dot com>
On 05/30/2014 08:23 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 30/05/14 19:38 +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
On 05/30/2014 07:04 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
We may considering adding my email too, in the past I did that a lot
anyway, behind the scenes ;)
The docs still give Benjamin's old address for copyright assignment
questions. Changed to my address, although I considered "volunteering"
Paolo to get the mails ;-)
Cool, like this then?