This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] Update email address in docs
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 19:23:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Update email address in docs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140530170424 dot GJ6953 at redhat dot com> <5388C22B dot 9060502 at oracle dot com>
On 30/05/14 19:38 +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
On 05/30/2014 07:04 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
We may considering adding my email too, in the past I did that a lot
anyway, behind the scenes ;)
The docs still give Benjamin's old address for copyright assignment
questions. Changed to my address, although I considered "volunteering"
Paolo to get the mails ;-)
Cool, like this then?
Author: Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri May 30 19:21:12 2014 +0100
* doc/xml/manual/appendix_contributing.xml (list.copyright): Add
Paolo's address too.
diff --git a/libstdc++-v3/doc/xml/manual/appendix_contributing.xml b/libstdc++-v3/doc/xml/manual/appendix_contributing.xml
index e59e2f7..2c3b9fb 100644
@@ -110,12 +110,14 @@
- Please contact Jonathan Wakely at
- <email>email@example.com</email> if you are confused
- about the assignment or have general licensing questions. When
- requesting an assignment form from
+ Please contact
+ Paolo Carlini at <email>firstname.lastname@example.org</email>
+ Jonathan Wakely at <email>email@example.com</email>
+ if you are confused about the assignment or have general licensing
+ questions. When requesting an assignment form from
<email>firstname.lastname@example.org</email>, please CC the libstdc++
- maintainer above so that progress can be monitored.
+ maintainers above so that progress can be monitored.