This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah I see. I definitely agree it's good to accept that instead of
> being unnecessarily strict, but other people will want the option of
> strict conformance, so I think we can please everyone with something
> like:
>
> else
> {
> #ifdef __STRICT_ANSI__
> __throw_regex_error(regex_constants::error_escape);
> #else
> _M_token = _S_token_ord_char;
> _M_value.assign(1, __c);
> #endif
> }
Sorry for late >.<
Do I need to bootstrap again?
--
Tim Shen
Attachment:
a.patch
Description: Binary data
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |