This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Hi, On 09/20/2013 01:18 AM, Stephen M. Webb wrote:
If you come to the conclusion that in order to implement this specific bit of <regex> we need support from glibc which is currently missing (as far as I can see, it's certainly possible) we should not hesitate to ask the glibc people, would not be the first time features are added for the benefit of the C++ library. Can you investigate a little further?1) regex_traits<>::transform_primary [28.7.7]. I don't know how to implement it correctly. Can anyone give some advice? I believe this requires some platform-specific support, since the std::locale mechanism does not support primaries directly, only indirectly through collation and that's not sufficient. I believe there are XPG4 calls for this supported by glibc, but I'm a little rusty (it's been over a decade since I knew this stuff by heart) so I'll look in to it.
Thanks, Paolo.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |