This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: list::_M_check_equal_allocators throws


2013/9/17 Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com>
>
> I support adding noexcept specifications to places that shouldn't
> throw, even if that prevents us using exceptions to identify undefined
> behaviour, like this case.  Others might disagree though, and prefer
> having an exception thrown, so I'm interested to hear what other
> people think.

I'm with Marc and Jonathan to add noexcept specifications here. It
would also be possible to provide even a bit of IO diagnostics (in the
future), if the actual output is performed by the library (not within
the header).

- Daniel


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]