This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
On 09/09/2013 06:45 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
Hi, On 09/09/2013 11:54 PM, 3dw4rd@verizon.net wrote:All,I noticed this while prepping an experiment in binary number output. I think a test of std::regex_traits<char> was simply copied to the wchar_t directory without changing the guts of the test.Testing (on x86_64-linux) is ongoing but here is the patch and log. I wanted to give fold a chance to look it over.Ok if testing passes. Thanks, Paolo.
Passed testing on x86_64-linux. Committed.
Attachment:
patch_regtest
Description: Text document
Attachment:
CL_regtest
Description: Text document
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |