This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Hi, On 09/04/2013 10:53 PM, Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:
For sure concat_size would not be Ok, isn't uglified. Thanks for the code, you understand isn't really something we can imagine committing.I am not at all sure the names I choose here are good ones. Suggestions welcome.
I also shudder at the idea of repeating _M_range_check code in
e.g. string::at(), and elsewhere. Perhaps we need a snprintf_lite, that
only understands '%zu' and literal characters, e.g.:
snprintf_lite(__s, sizeof(__s),
_N("vector::_M_range_check: __n (which is %zu) >= "
"this->size() (which is %zu)"), __n, this->size());
That seems worth exploring, I agree. Paolo.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |