This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] libstdc++: Add mem_order_hle_acquire/release to atomic.h v2
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andi Kleen <ak at linux dot intel dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 12:30:27 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libstdc++: Add mem_order_hle_acquire/release to atomic.h v2
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 14 January 2013 06:06, Andi Kleen wrote:
> The underlying compiler supports additional __ATOMIC_HLE_ACQUIRE/RELEASE
> memmodel flags for TSX, but this was not exposed to the C++ wrapper.
> Handle it there.
> These are additional flags, so some of assert checks need to mask
> off the flags before checking the memory model type.
> This is a reworked version over the version last year, including
> using operator overloading as suggested by Jonathan Wakely
> and a real test case
> Needs the earlier __atomic_clear/store HLE fix patch to make
> the test case succeed.
> Passes bootstrap and testsuite on x86_64-linux.
This looks good, thanks for reworking it.
I think the new testcase should only have 2013 in the copyright dates,
and does atomic_base.h need 2013 added?
As the earlier version was first posted some time ago I think it's OK
even though the trunk's now in release branch mode. Please wait 24
hours in case anyone else objects and if not it can be committed.