const char* constructor overloads for stdexcept and system_error.

Here is a beginning patch to add const char* constructors for the standard exception classes.

I didn't bump the so version because I'm not positive how to do it. I tried changing libtool_VERSION in acinclude.m4 and running the autotools commands. The diffs were very messy because my machine has autotools 1.11.3 rather than 1.11.1. Also, we might want to wait for something cooler to bump the soname.

Ed