This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: building libstdc++ standalone
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Mailaripillai, Kannan Jeganathan" <kannanmj at hp dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:13:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: building libstdc++ standalone
- References: <AA6ADB5A789EDD4DA355F183E8ECDFA6607FF96D@G4W3300.americas.hpqcorp.net>
On 19 June 2012 08:58, Mailaripillai, Kannan Jeganathan wrote:
> I want to build libstdc++ separately (i.e without building toplevel gccsrcdir).
> Please let me know whether it is possible to do so? In the configure page of
> libstc++ there is a mention that I need to do start with the configure of the
> entire gccsrcdir and issue make. But this will start making the entire tool
> chain. I just want to fire the build of libstdc++. Any suggestions?
I don't think anyone builds libstdc++ like that and I'm not sure it's