This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Distributing 'make check' across a cluster
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <diego dot novillo at gmail dot com>, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:35:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: Distributing 'make check' across a cluster
- References: <4FC7791E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <4FCD6544.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On 12-06-11 10:24 , Joseph S. Myers wrote:
I don't see any reference to gompconfig.exp anywhere in the source tree.
(But generally the Tcl code initializing a testsuite should do setup of
anything outside site.exp, like in the libstdc++ testsuite.)
Yeah, sorry. gompconfig.exp is a local patch that adds GCC_UNDER_TEST,
which we need for --sysroot. It's very similar to mfconfig.exp.
They are both easy to re-generate. I've got libgomp working, but
libmudflap continues to give me trouble.
Its initialization code (libmudflap.exp:libmudflap-init) insists on
being able to execute <bld>/xgcc --print-multi-lib and sets
LD_LIBRARY_PATH from <bld>/src/.libs (though I suppose that would not