Re: Distributing 'make check' across a cluster

On 12-05-31 10:28 , Joseph S. Myers wrote:

That is however installed testing with a complete source tree available
(but not a build tree); I don't know exactly what is needed from outside
the testsuite/ directory (but see
libstdc++-v3/testsuite/lib/libstdc++.exp:libstdc++_init for what happens
during the testsuite setup).

Thanks.

C, C++, Fortran, Obj-C and Obj-C++ testing have been known to work in the
past for installed testing.  Java, Ada and Go are quite likely to have
problems; I don't think I've tried installed testing for libmudflap,
libffi, libitm, libatomic (but it should work for libgomp).

Both libmudflap and libgomp are currently giving me grief because they need mfconfig.exp and gompconfig.exp. Both of which are generated at build-time, so I don't have them around.

They mostly set GCC_UNDER_TEST and a couple other things, so I'll just generate them in my scripts.

Diego.