This is the mail archive of the
libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] Update Solaris baselines for GCC 4.7
Paolo Carlini <paolo.carlini@oracle.com> writes:
> On 01/27/2012 05:27 PM, Rainer Orth wrote:
>> They would be exported @3.4.11 if they had been present before. On
>> Solaris before 4.7, there were not. Rainer
> Ah, Ok, now I see, you are talking about *Solaris-specific* issues. Because
Perhaps partially, but ...
> Linux is fine (or that old small glitch with istreambuf_iterator is very
> well known). I don't think I can help clarifying these matters, sorry.
... even on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu (CentOS 5.6), I see additions to
3.4.11 (at least beyond the current baselines). I cannot tell when
those were updated, but the problem goes beyond Solaris.
I'd even argue that abi_check should flag all additions to released
versions as a hard error.
Rainer
--
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rainer Orth, Center for Biotechnology, Bielefeld University