This is the mail archive of the
libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: RE :Re: RE :Re: hashtable local iterator
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: François Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 22:13:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: RE :Re: RE :Re: hashtable local iterator
- References: <178044935.53839.1324627267265.JavaMail.seven@ap8.p7.uk.7sys.net> <4EF5EBD5.1050600@gmail.com> <4EF9A797.30900@oracle.com> <4EFAE355.3050109@gmail.com> <alpine.DEB.2.02.1112281136440.2419@laptop-mg.saclay.inria.fr> <4EFB064D.1020207@oracle.com> <4EFCAAC4.8030709@gmail.com> <CAH6eHdRyKNdOssxpvvXtGQkwxubF4RzNE=ZXZ8bjx5oRbTMQXQ@mail.gmail.com> <4F01AE1E.3020904@gmail.com> <4F01B0C9.9030500@oracle.com> <4F020D2A.80706@gmail.com>
On 01/02/2012 09:01 PM, François Dumont wrote:
On 01/02/2012 02:27 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
Hi,
Hi
Here is a proposition of patch compiling all your remarks.
2012-01-02 François Dumont <fdumont@gcc.gnu.org>
* include/bits/hashtable_policy.h (_Ebo_helper<>): Rename
into the
more specific _Hashtable_ebo_helper. Hide this
implementation detail
thanks to private inheritance.
Tested under x86_64 linux normal and debug mode.
Ok to commit ?
Can you please also adjust those comments referring to the deprecated
unary_function? Otherwise the patch looks good to me.
Like this Paolo ?
Humm, now I see there is no underscore anywhere in those comments, thus
there is no risk of confusion with the deprecated unary_function and
binary_function. I'm sorry I may have misread, therefore I think you can
just go ahead with the rest of your work and leave out the changes to
the comments in include/bits/hashtable.h.
Thanks again,
Paolo.