This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: C++ PATCH for core issue 253: const objects and explicit initializers
- From: Fabien Chêne <fabien dot chene at gmail dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 20:39:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH for core issue 253: const objects and explicit initializers
- References: <4E7D056B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
2011/9/24 Jason Merrill <email@example.com>:
> Tested x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, applied to trunk. ?I'm also considering applying
> it to 4.6 since we got more strict about the pre-253 rule in 4.6.
Great, I would be glad to see it applied to 4.6. If you do that, you
may also want to adjust the last paragraph in the release note of 4.6.
And as a really minor detail, some empty constructor I added in
libstdc++-v3/src/future.cc, libstdc++-v3/src/system_error.cc, and
libstdc++-v3/testsuite/util/testsuite_error.h (r158797) might no
longer be necessary.