This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: AIX libstdc++ missing symbols
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at ORACLE dot COM>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 00:48:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: AIX libstdc++ missing symbols
- References: <CAGWvnymFV7Hx5HXjFFckJiFFOuYSk0MVs7a1LOZMsaKsNBLrKg@mail.gmail.com>
On 09/24/2011 12:23 AM, David Edelsohn wrote:
On x86_64-linux are both still exported. And for sure nobody worked on
the code itself. I would say, it's a compiler issue..
My latest bootstrap of GCC on AIX failed due to missing symbols in
libstdc++ expected by libgmpxx: