This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Question on _GLIBCXX_HOSTED macro libstdc++ and libsupc++
- From: "Amker.Cheng" <amker dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 16:57:04 +0800
- Subject: Re: Question on _GLIBCXX_HOSTED macro libstdc++ and libsupc++
- References: <CAHFci2-bi7iEu-TXmsF3EM5UGbqphhLxbu7w9AckMLbiDZJgNg@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6eHdTk9YZuGD4qqdpZOvQDCtpHnbs3U+U6p4og4pH1UOxVuw@mail.gmail.com>
> (Any reason this wasn't sent to the libstdc++ list?)
> http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=43852 proposes a "quiet
> mode" which would reduce code size by disabling some of the code in
> eh_term_handler.cc and pure.cc - would that do what you want?
> I've not had time to do anything about it, but I think Sebastian
> (CC'd) has a copyright assignment in place now, and he's provided a
> patch implementing it.
Sorry for missing the list, cced now.
It is exactly what I meant, thanks very much.