This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
New C++11 tuple_cat (aka, libstdc++/50159)
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Daniel Krügler <daniel dot kruegler at googlemail dot com>, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 19:16:43 +0200
- Subject: New C++11 tuple_cat (aka, libstdc++/50159)
the below is the code contributed by Daniel for the new, C++11
conforming, tuple_cat, which I integrated and tested on x86_64-linux.
Looks indeed very good to me.
If Daniel can still recognize it ;) - I took it directly from your first
email - I mean to commit it later today and move to other work.
Then, on top of it, I would ask Daniel and / or Benjamin to (re-)do the
constexpr bits, thus re-enable the corresponding test (get on tuple
should be already ok for constexpr? I think this is not the case for
pair and array, should be trivial to adjust)