Re: debug shrink_to_fit

On 06/14/2011 10:32 PM, François Dumont wrote:
Yes, it passes shrink_to_fit tests on linux x86_64.

I will read more about this select_on_container_copy_constructor I do not know so far.
Whatever we do for shrink_to_fit, certainly will have to be reviewed when the containers are updated to the new allocation model, I meant to say it explicitly when I committed the patch, actually. Let's keep things simple for the time being. Or we can have things even simpler for now, thus use the copy constructor (as we used to) and do anything at all only when the value_type is copy_constructible.