This is the mail archive of the
libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: FYI: update libstdc++ pretty-printers
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: libstdc <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:28:19 -0600
- Subject: Re: FYI: update libstdc++ pretty-printers
- References: <m3lj271h09.fsf@fleche.redhat.com> <m3mxmfq17x.fsf@fleche.redhat.com>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com> writes:
Tom> Doug Evans recently added some features to gdb to make it possible for
Tom> the user to individually enable or disable pretty-printers. In order
Tom> for this to work, the printers must conform to a certain extended
Tom> protocol.
Tom> I happened to notice that I forgot to actually check the 'enabled'
Tom> flag -- so disabling did not actually work with the previous patch.
Tom> Here's an updated patch.
Now that GCC is in Stage 1, I am checking this in.
Tom