Re: debug mode performance patch

Hi,

I'll come as soon as possible to the substance of the work

>    Just in case you agree to apply the patch there are new files in it, especially the safe_sequence.tcc one. Has it to be added in some files ? I ask because to run tests I had to manually create a link to this file in x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/include/debug. Will it be generated automatically once commited ?

If you add an header you also add it to the Makefile.am in the include/ subdirectory and then run 'autoreconf' from the library root (make sure to use for that the autoconf and automake tools of the exact required version, 2.64 and 1.11.1, please double check).  Then everything will work normally.

Paolo