This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Quoting fixes in GLIBCXX_ENABLE
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:16:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: Quoting fixes in GLIBCXX_ENABLE
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The definition of GLIBCXX_ENABLE has some quoting problems which results
> in square brackets around optional arguments in the help text being lost
> during autoconf processing.
I would say yes right away, but please wait just a few hours in case
Ralf has comments.
Thanks a lot,