This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH v3 headers] variable uglification
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- Cc: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:58:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 headers] variable uglification
- References: <20100919082136.GE5435@gmx.de> <4C95D372.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100919095901.GI5435@gmx.de>
> This statement seems to be at odds with several files below
> include/ext. For example, include/ext/pb_ds/assoc_container.hpp seems
> not uglified at all. Does it maybe not need uglification for some
> reason, and if so, is there some rule I'm overlooking for which files
> don't need it?
It needs/needed uglification. Thanks for your efforts in this area.
> > Thus I see
> > efforts in this area more as a diagnostic, pre-commit tool for
> > patches contributed by accidental contributors, this kind of
> > situation.
Sounds great. You can even add the BADNAMES entries to a poison list.