Re: debug container move patch

On 09/17/2010 01:56 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
... in any case, I don't think we have copy assignment from normal, thus
I don't see, as a matter of pure consistency, why we should have move
assignment.

Paolo.
Yes, there is indeed copy constructor from normal to debug but no assignment operator however, an other problem! It is even when I saw this copy constructor from normal container that I have started all this reflection on interaction between debug and normal containers.

If you prefer to forbid those interactions we should perhaps remove inheritance like I proposed in a previous patch.

Regards