This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: debug container move patch
- From: François Dumont <francois dot cppdevs at free dot fr>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 22:25:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: debug container move patch
- References: <4C934DB4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C935557.email@example.com>
On 09/17/2010 01:47 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
The issue is on the opposite side, move a debug container to a normal
one, moving normal to debug can be done just fine for any container.
so here is a patch to correctly move normal containers to debug ones.
What happened to the issue recently discussed? Because if debug pedantic
doesn't work well, I would rather prefer not enabling moves at all, at
least not until we have a complete solution.