This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: debug container move patch
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: François Dumont <francois dot cppdevs at free dot fr>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:47:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: debug container move patch
- References: <4C934DB4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 09/17/2010 01:15 PM, François Dumont wrote:
> Even if support for mixing debug and normal containers is not
> clear it is a very convenient feature
Bah, I'm not so sure. Most of the users I know never copy normal
containers to debug ones, for example.
> so here is a patch to correctly move normal containers to debug ones.
What happened to the issue recently discussed? Because if debug pedantic
doesn't work well, I would rather prefer not enabling moves at all, at
least not until we have a complete solution.