This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] RFA: PATCH to abi_check FAIL message
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 11:23:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [v3] RFA: PATCH to abi_check FAIL message
- References: <4C8476FF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 09/06/2010 07:07 AM, Jason Merrill wrote:
> I find that sometimes I don't notice the
> FAIL: abi_check
> line because it doesn't have a subdirectory, so it looks like a Java
> test. This patch changes it to
> FAIL: libstdc++-abi/abi_check
> OK for trunk?