update debug checks

Hi

This is a patch to make debug checks recently introduced more consistent with the way tests are written. cont_traits.h and debug_cont_traits.h have all been removed.

I also use as announced the dg-require-debug-mode Deja GNU attribute to have the tests considered as not supported when debug mode is not activated. However I had to patch this attribute to make it works similarly to the other dg-require-* attributes. I have done it with the minimal modifications, it always try to compile a simple translation unit and check the result of the compilation. Maybe we could simply parse cxxflags content but I am not very familar with the language used in the .exp file (TCL ?)

2010-09-02 François Dumont <francois.cppdevs@free.fr>

* testsuite/lib/libstdc++.exp: Fix check_v3_target_debug_mode so
that it really detects when debug mode is activated
* testsuite/util/debug/construct_neg.h, insert_neg.h, assign_neg.h:
Removed and content moved...
* testsuite/util/debug/checks.h: ... here. Checks modified to take
the type of the container to test rather than an intermediate container
type traits helper.
* testsuite/23_containers/*/debug/cont_traits.h, debug_cont_traits.h:
Removed
* testsuite/23_containers/*/debug/assign?_neg.h, construct?_neg.h,
insert?_neg.h: Updated to use dg-require-debug-mode when necessary
and use new check functions.

Regards