Re: [v3] <regex> implementation foundation, version 3

Hi,
>> Excellent, thanks. As far as I'm concerned, I think we are *very* close
>> to the point of actually committing the code. Maybe Jon has more comments.
>>
> If I get no more comments in 24 hours or so should I go ahead and commit,
> then?

I think so. Make sure to include in your regression tests also a 32-bit
target, x86_64 multilib is fine. Also, it would be nice if you could
also run the testsuite with CXXFLAGS="-O2 -g -Wall", we strive to keep
the testsuite -Wall clean.
> The linker script change is included in the patch.
Oops, I didn't see it, sorry. You know what I think, let's leave out
those three defs for now, and let's add instead 3 XXX FIXME comments in
the *.h. Also I would suggest FIXME comment before the big inline
functions defined in *.tcc files, sooner or later must go.

Thanks,