Re: [C++0x] nullptr

On 30 May 2010 11:32, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> ... oops, as a matter of fact you can as well directly define in
> c++config std::nullptr_t, instead of std::__nullptr_t, in complete
> analogy with the other stddef typedefs and be done with it. Sorry, I was
> following a previous version of my ideas ;)

I've done that but am working on applying the other library changes -
the shared_ptr parts needed some work and I'm getting an ICE and
errors about not being able to convert nullptr_t to int*, which seems
wrong.  I'm still trying to reduce the problem or figure out what I'm
doing wrong.

Will update soon ...