This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Unreviewed patch
- From: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:55:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patch
- References: <yddy6ii948o.fsf@manam.CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
* Rainer Orth wrote on Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 02:01:59PM CET:
> The following patch has remained unreviewed for about a month:
> PATCH: Fix libstdc++ testsuite on systems without ranlib (PR libstdc++/32499)
> It probably needs both a build and a libstdc++ maintainer for review.
--- a/libstdc++-v3/testsuite/Makefile.am Mon Jan 25 10:22:04 2010 +0000
+++ b/libstdc++-v3/testsuite/Makefile.am Wed Feb 03 19:26:03 2010 +0100
@@ -103,6 +103,8 @@
# Run the testsuite in normal mode.
check-DEJAGNU $(check_DEJAGNU_normal_targets): check-DEJAGNU%: site.exp
+ AR=$(AR); export AR; \
+ RANLIB=$(RANLIB); export RANLIB; \
would probably be safer if the $(AR) and $(RANLIB) were enclosed in
quotes, in case some user uses RANLIB="ranlib -t" or so.
Other than that, I cannot really judge the patch.