how to get read/write access for profile extension contributor

Hello libstdc++ maintainers,

Changhee is a contributor to the profile extension (cc-ed) and he is
trying to get read/write access to submit a patch to the
profile-stdlib branch.  I cannot approve his read/write access
request, as I am not a maintainer.  Is it possible for one of you to
sponsor his request?  Again, he would be submitting patches only to
the profile-stdlib branch for now.  Would it help if he sent the first
patch for discussion?  (I'd prefer not to discuss it until it is ready
for trunk, as it would have to be reviewed at that point anyway.)

Thank you,
Silvius