Re: Weird issue with .clone symbol

Jan Hubicka wrote:
> Well, all clones should be static so they probably should not appear in
> libstdc++ compatibility suite.  I will try to figure out what is going
> on here.

Humm, I think you misunderstood, the clone itself is in the object code
of the user, it wants a symbol which currently is not exported, not
viceversa. In other terms, in order to solve this issue the trivial way
I would export additionally from the .so:

_ZNSbIwSt11char_traitsIwESaIwEE12_S_constructIPKwEEPwT_S7_RKS1_St20forward_iterator_tag

and likewise for plain char...