This is the mail archive of the
libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Found an bad file name in 4.3.3
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Didier Godefroy <dg at ulysium dot net>
- Cc: Kai Ruottu <kai dot ruottu at wippies dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:53:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: Found an bad file name in 4.3.3
- References: <C618049F.21872%dg@ulysium.net>
Hi,
> I think I found one error in 4.3.3 in the naming of a file in the source
> tree in:
>
> libstdc++-v3/include/ext/pb_ds/detail/resize_policy
>
> The file:
>
> hash_load_check_resize_trigger_imp.hp
>
> I believe should be named:
>
> hash_load_check_resize_trigger_imp.hpp
>
I have no idea where did you get that file, but in the official FSF SVN
the file is named ok. You van check yourself:
http://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs/trunk/libstdc%2B%2B-v3/include/ext/pb_ds/detail/resize_policy/
Paolo.