This is the mail archive of the
libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: More function decorations II (pool_allocator, mt_allocator, debug, stl_list)
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <dosreis at gmail dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, mjambor at suse dot cz, rguenther at suse dot de
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:04:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: More function decorations II (pool_allocator, mt_allocator, debug, stl_list)
- References: <20090417142039.GC17694@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
- Reply-to: gdr at integrable-solutions dot net
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 9:20 AM, Jan Hubicka <hubicka@ucw.cz> wrote:
> I wonder, should not be the allocators somehow marked via malloc
> attribute?
I'm not sure. C++ allocators behave a little different from C malloc.
Given that we have had lifetime issues in the past in this area, I would
suggest caution.
-- Gaby