Re: [v3] annex D 8 and 9 for C++0x

> | Is it in Annex D in C++0x? If so, then yes. Why would it be treated
> | differently than anything else?
>
> Because we don't need to follow every of the LWG nonsenses.

That's pretty subjective. See how simple my criteria is?

Hiding our heads in the sand accomplishes nothing, except surprises at
the end of the standardization process, and results in a weaker
standard in the end.

From my perspective, we should be trying to
actively engage/harmonize ISO C++ w/ the rest of the world. The first
part of that is the implementations of new ideas, especially ones
that have been vetted. As a group, some of us have decided to try and
implement items that are voted into the C++ draft. If you don't like my
implementation, tell me why. I'm flexible, and want feedback: the more
specific you are, the better.

If you're just cranky because Sylvio was up late/early, no biggie. You
have my sympathies. Watch out for the Halloween sugar high!

;)

best,
benjamin