Re: [v3] 25_algo merge/flatten from libstdcxx_so_7

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

Another (IMHO better) approach would be to remove the
dg-require-rvalrefs on the moveable.cc tests that actually work with
your new functionality (looks like most just require std::move and or
std::move_iterator...)

Unfortunately, that's not the case. Have a closer look... If I also add to the containers move constructor and assignment, which are almost trivial, things would slightly improve for those.

and then adjust the test in
testsuite/lib/libstdc++.exp:

       puts $f "#include <iterator>"
       puts $f "#include <utility>"
       puts $f "using std::move;"
       puts $f "using std::identity;"
       puts $f "using std::forward;"
       puts $f "using std::move_iterator;"
       puts $f "using std::make_move_iterator;"

to reflect something that is not implemented and will fail. Maybe
pointer-to-rvalref member function in some container? Or some trait?

Would mean checking each specific container and each specific algorithm. Frankly, I'm not sure anymore a libstdc++.exp test is appropriate in this case. Probably I will just add that std::move_iterator, and maybe the move constructors and assignement, temporarily xfail the remaining tests, and leave further improvements in this area to you...