using parallel mode on darwin

I've been able to successfully test darwin in parallel mode. However,
some additional setup is required at the moment.

Here is a list of issues and solutions.

1) --enable-libgomp, as building libgomp is disabled by default.

2) I was using, as my base gcc, a current compiler with libgomp. This
would not be necessary (?) if LD_LIBRARY_PATH settings for the
build-directory libgomp were being used, instead of DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
settings on the mac.

This needs to be fixed in the twisty maze of dejagnu.

3) something is wrong with GLIBCXX_ENABLE_PARALLEL. Most probably,
libstdc++ configure is being run before libgomp is built, so the check
for

"${glibcxx_builddir}/../libgomp/omp.h"

fails, and thus no rule for making parallel_list.[o, lo] exist, as
parallel_list.cc is not in src/SOURCES. Maybe instead, we should be
checking for a top-level enable_libgomp variable.

Of course, once libstdc++ is built, and ./config.status --recheck is
run, everything is correctly found and the next "make all" will build
parallel_list.[o,lo], and the required symbols are in libstdc++.

4) on x86/darwin, I had to use --with-arch=core2, so that atomic
buitins could be used. This is due to issues with atomic_flags in
configure.hosts, which only passes special flags on i568 and above and
sparc. Darwin is default configured as i386-apple-darwin8.10.2, and
thus the (admittedly hacky) way of setting the atomic flag fails.

(Also noticed that configuring --with-arch=native fails. Weird!)

I see an extra fail (FAIL: 25_algorithms/search_n/iterator.cc
execution test) but nothing significantly different than my linux
results. So, cool!

For the record, here is my configure flags:

$src/gcc/configure --prefix=$bld/H-x86-gcc --enable-languages=c,c++ --enable-__c
xa_atexit --disable-checking --with-gmp=/Users/bkoz/bin/M-x86-gmp-4.2.1 --with-m
pfr=/Users/bkoz/bin/M-x86-mpfr-2.2.1 --enable-libgomp --with-arch=core2

-benjamin