Re: [cxx0x] stl_pair update patch

Chris Fairles wrote:

Wrote up a patch implementing 20.2.3 from N2369. Few questions:

In the 'bits' headers, should I be using the __GXX_EXPERIMENTAL_CXX0X__
macro to add cxx0x-only functionality?

I get circular-dependancy nightmares if I try to #include <utility> from
within a "bits" header included from utility itself. Is the way I'm fwd
declaring the type traits and identity/move/forward a satisfactory solution?

Not really, but don't worry, as soon as the Copyright assignment is in place and we all agree about the substance of your patches, we can work out such simply details together.

Thanks,