Re: 26_numerics/complex/13450.cc and IBM long double

Joseph S. Myers wrote:

The libstdc++ test 26_numerics/complex/13450.cc cannot work reliably for IBM long double, since we define epsilon correctly for this type which means 100 * epsilon can be smaller than 1ulp for a particular long double value (and so the test is only likely to pass if all three computed complex values are actually identical). Thus this patch disables the long double testing in this testcase for the IBM long double case.

If I understand correctly the issue, we could as well figure out a generic fix, care to propose one?