internship opportunities

hey all! I wanted to ping this list with a list of known paid
internship opportunities for people who are interested in gcc/libstdc++.

It is my intention to propose a list of libstdc++ things for this
year's google summer of code. The deadline for this is not for a couple
of months, but it would be good to think of a list of ideas of
potential projects. Some that come to mind:

1) work on documentation
2) exploration of testsuite visualization tools
3) concept-checking gcc help
4) lock free containers
5) posix C++ integration (thread lib)
6) Open MP help

Anybody else interested in helping with this proposal, or have ideas?

In addition to this effort, Apple usually hires some GCC/tools interns.
Maybe this is the case this year?

Red Hat has some slots for interns this year, in Boston or Raleigh.
Interested folks should scope the RH web site for more info, or email
me privately.

anything else?

-benjamin