Re: LSB 3.0 compliance of libstdc++.so.6 independent of allocator?

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

I'm of the thought that --enable-__cxa_atexit is essential and
required, and that without it some of the libstdc++ tests (which are
then used by the FSG for the LSB test suite) will not pass. I am in
support of making this the default config for linux. There's been some
talk of that, but no action. Perhaps now is that time.

it is indeed considered required in the LSB context, although the spec doesn't say so in so many words (since that would be talking about a specific implementation of a c++ library; LSB conformance *theoretically* is not constrained to GNU libstdc++.)