Re: About the bitmap allocator.

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 16:32, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Dhruv Matani wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >	What do you think is going wrong at my end, and why is it compiling
> >fine here? You had mentioned earlier about the linker version. I use GNU
> >ld:
> >GNU ld version 2.13.90.0.18 20030206
> >
> >Is this fine or should I upgrade?
> >

> I would definitel upgrade, but frankly I cannot guarantee that just
> doing that would make you able to reproduce the build failures that we
> are seeing on up to date setups...

Ok, so should I just make the source code as correct as possible, and
then you could eliminate the build errors? That would be a relatively
simple task for you!

Than, we could continue with the other stuff like splitting up the
allocator into the .cc file and a .h file?

Also, about the documentation, I have learnt something about doxygen,
and I believe that's what's being used here, so should I document the
internal functions too?

--
        -Dhruv Matani.
http://www.geocities.com/dhruvbird/

The price of freedom is responsibility, but it's a bargain, because
freedom is priceless. ~ Hugh Downs