This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [3.3, 3.4, HEAD] Include baseline used for libstdc++-v3 abi checkin test summary
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:20:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: [3.3, 3.4, HEAD] Include baseline used for libstdc++-v3 abi checkin test summary
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <email@example.com.HOWL>
Matthias Klose wrote:
This patch was submitted two times, but never approved or rejected. It
just adds one line to the test summary indicating the baseline used
for the libstdc++ baseline comparisison. without that you need to know
(or look at libstdc++-v3/configure.host), which baseline gets used for
which targets. A tool for extracting the baseline info from the test
reports is helped by the added line.
Any reason not to checkin?
Not from me, but this is up to the V3 folks.