This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3, 3.4 & HEAD] set cpu_include_dir for mips*-*-linux* targets,update baseline file
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org,Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>, echristo at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:48:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [v3, 3.4 & HEAD] set cpu_include_dir for mips*-*-linux* targets,update baseline file
- References: <email@example.com.HOWL>
Matthias Klose wrote:
The mips*-*-linux* targets are currently recognised as "generic".Hi Matthias,
This seems to be wrong, as there is an old mips-linux-gnu baseline
file. The following patch explicitely overwrites the configuration for
the mips*-*-linux* in the last case statement.
in my opinion (Mark probably agrees ;) touching now configure.host is too
risky for the release branch... I can approve your changes for mainline if a
mips maintainer can approve it. In any case, this line:
+ cpu_include_dir="cpu/mips"seems suspect: is really needed?