This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/16959
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:23:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/16959
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 02:03:51AM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> if nobody objects tomorrow (italian time) I will commit to mainline
> and 3_4 the below, suggested by P?tur.
No objection here!
America may be unique in being a country which has leapt
from barbarism to decadence without touching civilization.
- John O'Hara