Re: std::string::reserve()

Paolo Carlini wrote:
>>> Neil Ferguson wrote:
>>>
>>> 1- If you plan contributing patches of this size you definitely need
>>>    a copyright assignment on file:
>>>
>>>    http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html
>>
>> I hadn't thought that far ahead, to be honest.

I'll have a word with my bosses and see what they think.

Ok, keep us updated.

Just saw some of you talking about string::reserve() and copyright, that reminded me.

My bosses are both happy to let me assign copyright for my contributions to the FSF, so I'm just waiting for the FSF people to get back to me on the paperwork.

Neil.