This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: autotools transition report: autotools+dejagnu vs phil in a steel cage match
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 25 Jul 2003 09:39:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: autotools transition report: autotools+dejagnu vs phil in a steel cage match
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <20030725002201.GA11616@disaster.jaj.com>
Phil Edwards <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| anywhere because We Don't Build For The Target, We Build For The Host.
I should have put a note on that in the doc long time ago -- at the time, I
didn't feel that it was needed (I assumed I was the only who didn't know).
It would have saved you some nighmarre. The terminologies are
"shifted" when it comes to libraries coming with the built compiler.