This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: autotools transition report: State of the disUnion
- From: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>
- To: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:04:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: autotools transition report: State of the disUnion
- References: <20030721115559.GA14050@disaster.jaj.com>
Phil Edwards wrote:
Things are proceeding. I will probably be asking for testers soon,
to help work out the inevitable cross-compiling issues. To start with,
this will probably be in the form of a tarball of configury files.
OK, count me in. I can cross-compile and test for x86 -> sh4, ppc405, and ppc750,
and can cross-compile without test for x86 -> alpha, arm, cris, ia64, m68k, mips, and sparc